About the Farm
Avocadolite Farm is a place where small hand-made stuffed toys reside. They are made by the farmers of the Farm. The farmers are:
thalia: The girl who nurses the farm members. She also does the crocheting and sewing part of the farm.
ari: The boy who likes to tell stories. He writes down all the stories of each members and compile it in a small notebook.
koda: The dog. A mongrel dog who likes to pretend to be the sheperd of the farm members.
puni, miru, goni: Three stuffed pandas who don't really do anything but watch thalia does her crochet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I buy one of your farm members?
Sure, some of them are for sale. if you browse through the Farm Members area, you'll see the ones with Order button are for sale.
- What is Ex-Farm Members?
It's an area to showcase the Farm Members that have been adopted, bought, or have moved out of the Farm.
- Do you sell the Farm Members' patterns?
I don't. The reason why I don't sell patterns is because I crochet freeform (without following patterns). I'm no good at writing patterns, even for myself. But if you're looking for patterns to learn how to make these kinds of animals, Google is your best bet. Just search using "amigurumi pattern" as keywords, you'll see long list of pattern you can use. Some of them are free, too!
- Do you accept credit card payment?
Unfortunately, we don't. At this point, we can only accept Paypal transfer. Maybe later we will consider accepting credit card, but at this point, since we're only selling a small amount of stuff, the fee doesn't seem worth it.
- How much is your shipping cost?
None. All the Farm Members come with free shipping.
- How long does it take for my order to arrive at my home?
Usually between one to two weeks. It may take longer during the holiday seasons, though (that was what the lady in the post office told us).
- Do you do custom orders?
Once again, we don't. We only make the animals for fun and thalia's skill is probably not up to par to do custom orders. :)
- Hey, how come my order was rejected?
Sorry about that! There are two possibilities:
1. The Order button has to be taken down manually. Since there is only one of each farm member, it's a first-come-first-serve basis. So, if someone bought it before you, and we haven't checked our email and taken down the Order button manually from the site, there is a possibility that you may end up ordering something that's already sold.
2. You paid through Paypal by credit card. Our Paypal account is a basic account and that's why we can't receive credit card payment. We can only accept Paypal fund transfer, so we have to decline all the non-transfer transactions.
- Can I get a refund?
Sorry, all sales are final, unless your order was rejected.
- I have more questions. How can I contact you?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.